Institute IMIDIS (Institute on exploration of bridges and other engineering structures) founded in 1992.
Company founders of the Institute are highly qualified specialists in the field of bridge building.
The basic directions of company activity are:
- Inspection and testing of bridges, roads, hydro technical facilities, structures of industrial and civil buildings for various purposes;
- Survey of underwater parts of structures;
- Building control;
- Scientific and technical support of buildings construction and repair;
- Monitoring of technical condition of structures during construction and operation (including remote monitoring);
- Development of normative and methodological documents, such as codes, standards of organizations, special technical specifications and technological regulations;
- The design and research works;
- Determination of heavy loads moving on bridges and roads.
For over 24 years we have tested hundreds of bridges both in Russia and abroad.
Our company employs over 80 professionals, including one doctor of science and ten PhD (technical sciences).
We have a powerful modern tool base.
The Institute has developed and uses a computer measuring system KIS-IMIDIS that provides control of the stress-strain state of constructions and buildings in real time.
The Institute has certified test laboratory.